Why Choose Pure Orthodontics
We work with you, the patient, to make sure the finished result is what you want and your chosen treatment suits you and your lifestyle. Our mission is to fulfil our patients’ expectations by offering the highest quality private treatment.
10 Reasons to Choose Us
1. We are one of the top 3 Invisalign providers in the UK and one of the top 300 in the world.
2. We are recognised as one of Europe’s top 50 Invisalign providers and have Diamond II Invisalign Provider status, which means we successfully achieve beautiful straight teeth with Invisalign for over 150 patients each year.
4. Book a FREE initial appointment with one of our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your orthodontic needs and the treatment options available for you.
5. Receive professional care and a bespoke treatment plan from our specialist orthodontist, Dr Monica Reinach, who has over 20 years of orthodontic experience.
6. All our patients receive one year FREE retention after treatment is complete*.
7. Our highly qualified staff deliver outstanding customer service and patient care, ensuring you receive a rewarding and positive experience during your treatment with us.
8. We offer simple pricing with a range of payment options available to suit your needs, with no hidden costs.
9. Evening and weekend appointments available, plenty of free parking including a disabled bay, free Wi-Fi and freshly ground coffee.
10. We offer same day starts. Come in for your free consultation and if you’re ready to start your treatment, we can make a start on the day!
Meet The Team
We work together to create a welcoming and friendly environment so you feel comfortable as you embark on your orthodontic treatment journey. Meet the Pure team who will be looking after you.
Dr Monica Reinach
Specialist Orthodontist ~ GDC: 72883
B.CH.D (US), M.DENT (ORTHO)(MEDUNSA), M. ORTH(RCS.EDINBURGH)
Monica qualified as a dentist in South Africa where she was born and raised. She then pursued further postgraduate study required to specialise in orthodontics, the branch of dentistry which focuses on correcting the alignment of a patient’s teeth and jaws. Monica obtained degrees in both South Africa and the UK and was the third member of her family to qualify as an orthodontist, following her father and older brother.
After moving to the UK in 1999, Monica worked in Scotland for 18 months before moving to Bishop’s Stortford, where she has been working since 2001. During this time she worked mainly for the NHS using various specialist techniques, including Clear braces. Emphasis has since changed and most patients now tend to opt for Invisalign or lingual braces.
A leader in invisible treatment options
Monica is recognised as a specialist Diamond Invisalign provider and has over 20 years of experience. Diamond Invisalign status means she treats more than 150 patients each year with this treatment method. This has contributed to Pure Orthodontics being recognised as one of the top 50 Invisalign providers in the whole of Europe.
Monica is registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. She is also a member of the World Federation of Orthodontists and a Certified Fusion Lingual System Practitioner.
Achieving Great Results
Monica’s dedication to orthodontics is evident in her continuous training and the development she ensures all her staff undergo, herself included. She is constantly seeking ways to make her patients’ orthodontic journeys quicker, easier and more effective. Monica designs and oversees all of the bespoke treatment plans for our patients, ensuring we not only meet the needs of every patient, but exceed expectations with amazing results.
In her spare time Monica loves spending time with her dogs and, as a qualified pilot, enjoys flying and spending time abroad with her husband, Bennett.
Take A Tour Of Our Practice
Pure Orthodontics is a private orthodontic practice where you are warmly and personally cared for. Modern décor, spacious surroundings and digital technology enable you to relax and receive the treatment and service you deserve.
Book a Free Consultation
Your first treatment consultation is free and includes a full clinical examination and X-rays if needed. We offer video link or face-to-face consultations, and there is no obligation to go ahead with orthodontic treatment.