A new treatment designed specifically for little smiles. Invisalign First can improve children’s smiles as they grow.
Invisalign First is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment available for children whose teeth are still growing. If you want to provide your child with the positive benefits of Invisalign from a young age, Invisalign First may be the solution for you.
Invisalign First is used for making corrections in the positioning of growing teeth and is available exclusively for children as an alternative to fixed braces and other appliances.
As a result, the Invisalign First system includes unique dental arch expansion features and creates room for incoming adult teeth.
This treatment is for selected cases only, and our specialist orthodontist will advise if this is a suitable treatment for your child.
Benefits of Invisalign First for Parents & Children
- Perfect for busy parents – it requires 40% fewer orthodontic appointments, compared to traditional braces.
- Allows children to receive Invisalign treatment similar to adults and teens.
- Custom and precise planning for a child’s dental needs.
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth straightening issues in growing children, from simple to complex, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- Creating room for incoming teeth
- Supporting teeth and jawline formation.
- No diet restrictions or activity limitations.
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss.
- Designed for comfort – which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires.